Apartment application

You can apply for an apartment by filling out an application either online or by sending a paper version of the application to our offices. Applications are processed in the order they are received and applicants will be contacted when an apartment becomes available.

Applicants must be able to fill the requirements based on the apartment need, income and wealth: to do this, the application requires several attachments, including: the latest tax certificate and information regarding monthly income. When necessary, the applicant must also provide information regarding wealth. Application must be renewed every three months by contacting the offices or the application shall be removed.

Fill apartment application (Finnish)

Fill apartment application (English)


Print apartment application form (PDF)

Termination of Lease

The rental agreement can be terminated by providing a signed notice of termination either on paper to the offices of Inarin Vuokra-asunnot Oy or sending a scanned version to the following address: Period of notice is one full calendar month from the moment the notice has been received.   

Print termination of lease notice (PDF)

Contact form

You can contact Inarin Vuokra-asunnot Oy offices also by using the online contact form. State your business and leave your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Service advice notes only via telephone or online service advice system.

*Compulsory information. We don’t use contact information for commercial purposes or disclose such information to third parties.